Thursday, December 1, 2011

Swimming in April?

Like I said, those babies like the water. I didn't get them in the pool when we first came back from New York because it wasn't heated. It would reach a high of 65 on some days. Perfect for a labrador retriever, Bailey was the only one enjoying to pool. So, this was going to be their first summer swimming. I was so excited to introduce them to the water and get them comfortable, so I opened the pool in April. I was ready with swimsuits, rash guards, hats, plenty of sunscreen and inflatable rafts with sunshields! Mimi and I picked a sunny, warm day...and away we went..


first one in - sort of confused...

They checked each other out a lot while they were floating around

There's his little smile peaking out

They were so quiet, it was funny. Taking it all in.




There we all are- first (of many) group photo in the pool

And just to be Nate, he had to try to put in his mouth!

And then he succeeded
It looks like Mimi and I were having just as much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment